Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hmm, online access .... Now there's a thought

Hartford Canada does not give individual investors online access to their accounts.

I played the 'user-centric card' in my complaint
Can you please explain why I am not given online access to my account? Is it that Hartford believes I am insufficiently intelligent or financially educated to understand the numbers? Must my advisor interpret them for me?

Their response

Thank you for your inquiry regarding online access for investors.

We are in the process of building our online presence and are investigating
how we can enhance our site to make it more useful to investors. Online
account access is one of several enhancements we are investigating
Well yes, allowing access is definitely one option for making the site more useful. Perhaps deprecate the flashing text and animated gifs as well?

I hope the fund managers show more insight and vision that does the Hartford CIO.

My technical analysis is showing a strong sell signal.

No comments: