Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Top 8 Quotations on Trust

From

The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.
Henry Stimson (1867 - 1950)

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

I don't really trust a sane person.
Lyle Alzado (1949 - 1992)

The glue that holds all relationships together - including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.
Brian Tracy

War is much too serious a matter to be entrusted to the military.
Georges Clemenceau (1841 - 1929)

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough.
Frank Crane

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Trust is for suckers"
Bob Blakley